Community Fee Debt Collection
Welcome to Welbeck Solicitors LLP’s Community Fee Debt Recovery pages
- We believe we are the only firm of solicitors in the UK, specialising in this area of debt management.
- We are proud of the fact that we are qualified Solicitors and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (00486396).
- We understand the European Regulation and the Spanish Horizontal Property Act 8/99 of 21 July 1960.
- Our clients include Presidents and Administrators of Communities, who have previously had difficulty in tracing debtors in the UK.
- We also act for Spanish abogados, Presidents and managing agents, employed by the Communities to collect in the debts and service charges due.
- If you do not know the UK address of the debtor, we can use our online tracing technology or employ the services of a licensed private investigator.
- As we also specialise in insolvency law, if the debtor does not satisfy a judgement by paying your debt, we can commence bankruptcy proceedings.
If you would like more information on our Community Fee services or for a free no-obligation discussion please call us on 44 (0) 207 467 3999 or use our contact form to send us an enquiry.
If you would like more details of our charges, please refer to our pricing guide here.
Jeremy Boyle on Community Fees in Spain
Click below to listen to Jeremy discussing Community Fee issues on Talk Radio in Spain.